Second chances rarely occur by chance.
Second Chance services are given free to our clients. Contributions from individuals and organizations in the San Diego community are needed for us to continue to help people achieve self-sufficiency. Because Second Chance is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, all gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Second Chance never solicits door-to-door for donations. If you are approached by an individual (adult or youth) soliciting cash donations or selling magazines or candy, they do not represent San Diego Second Chance.
Second Chance never sells or trades our donors’ personal information
Send a Check:
Second Chance, Development Department, 6145 Imperial Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114
Give us a call:
Recurring Monthly Gift:
Give Stock or Other Securities
Gifts of Real Estate
Your property opens the door to a unique giving opportunity: donate the property to Second Chance, either now or whenever you no longer need it. You can give the property outright, place it in trust, retain the use of it for life or give it by will. All of these methods will enable you to enjoy personal financial benefits while supporting our work in a meaningful way.
- $10 Food Cards from Food 4 Less
- New under garments men/women (all sizes)
- Deodorant for men/women
- Feminine products such as Kotex and Tampax
- Hair brushes & combs
- Tooth Paste/ tooth Brushes
- Bus Passes/Tokens
- Disposable Razors
- Women’s nylons sheer black/flesh
- White, beige & light color blouses
- Black and navy blue women pump's
- Men's dress white shirts
- Men's black and dark brown shoes
- Solid black, navy blue & brown men’s ties
- Men's suites: black, navy blue, gray & brown
- Women’s professional attire
- Men’s socks- black & brown
- Bath towels
- Laundry detergent
- Household items/furniture/appliances: bedding, beds, kitchenware, refrigerators, microwaves, dishes, etc.
- Tools, equipment and supplies: weed whackers, shovels, brooms, paint rollers, sunscreen, paint, garbage bags, gloves, cleansers, etc.
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to Second Chance.