FOR CLOTHING DONATIONS - PLEASE READ
Due to space limitations, we have temporarily suspended acceptance of clothing; however, we will accept men’s dress shoes and women’s professional clothing sizes 16 and above.
Please call before you drop off your donation, 619-234-8888 and ask for Robin or Maureen.
IN-KIND DONATIONs needed
- Food cards from local grocery stores
- Bus passes/tokens
- Disposable razors
- Bath towels
- Laundry detergent
- Deodorant for men/women
- Feminine hygiene products
- Hair brushes & combs
- Furniture, appliances in new/good condition
- Bedding (twin only), twin beds, kitchenware, refrigerators, microwaves, dishes, etc.
- Maintenance equipment and supplies: weed whackers, shovels, brooms, paint rollers, paint, garbage bags, gloves, cleaners, etc.
HOW TO GIVE
Please contact Second Chance if you have questions or would like to make an in-kind donation. If you have a secure storage space you would like to offer to Second Chance for clothing storage, please contact Maureen at 619-839-0953.