Many people who come to Second Chance need a little more than a chance.
There's an easy and economical way to increase the impact of your donation. Become a Second Chance GEM (Give Every Month)!
If you sign on to give every month, over the course of a year, YOUR MONTHLY DONATION OF:
- $25 can fund OSHA & First Aid Certifications for 2 graduates
- $50 can pay 1 month's rent in our Sober Living homes
- $75 can purchase 12 bus passes for job seekers
- $150 can support 1 person through Job Readiness Training
BENEFITS to you:
- Convenient, automatic and effective: lower administrative costs means your contribution goes further.
- Invitation to annual Donor Appreciation Event.
- Recognition on Second Chance website (unless anonymity requested).
- A single tax receipt for your annual contributions sent to you in January 2018.
How to become a gem
Select the "recurring" option on the Donate page or call 619-839-0953.