Whether you are seeking a community-based living environment, just completed a residential treatment program, left a correctional facility or are homeless, our Sober Living program is designed to offer a safe, substance-free home that supports your recovery and fosters your personal growth.
benefits of the program
Second Chance operates nine sober living properties overseen by trained housing managers. Our goals are to foster personal responsibility, restore self-esteem and self-confidence, and eliminate isolation by creating a community atmosphere – all with the ultimate goal of staying clean and sober while transitioning to independent living.
- Clean living in shared rooms
- Quiet residential neighborhoods
- Utilities, WiFi, internet and cable included
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Near public transportation
- Close to 12-step meetings
- Access to other free resources, such as the Second Chance Job Readiness Training workshop, budgeting help, relapse prevention support, computer literacy, Medi-Cal, CalFresh, social activities, etc.
To schedule an appointment with a housing coordinator call 619-234-8888.